Make Family Outings A Breeze With This Spiffy Baby Changing Mat Clutch
Manage family get-togethers with this spiffy baby changing mat clutch. Now, you can travel with a little one with one less thing to worry about!
It is an easy project, ideal for confident beginners, that comes in two designs. You can either make it a clutch or a satchel.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 yard of fabric total – all the same or mix and match prints
- piece of vinyl – 12 x 24 inches (optional)
- low loft batting or fusible fleece – 12 x 24 inches
- ready-made bias tape or make your own from 1 fat quarter
- closures – sew on velcro or button and elastic loop
HOW TO MAKE THE SPIFFY BABY CHANGING MAT
This pattern is another wonderful creation by the amazing designers over at So Sew Easy.
In fact, you can access the FREE downloadable pattern for this awesome piece from the Craftsy website.
To access the FREE downloadable pattern for this must-have, please click on this link: Baby Changing Mat Clutch/Satchel Pattern.
You will need to sign in to access the pattern. If you have not already joined Craftsy, you can JOIN FOR FREE.
Did you enjoy this tutorial? You can find more similar tutorials here: Fabric Crafts Tutorials
Featured image: So Sew Easy – thank you!