Keep Your Place Tidy With These Quick ‘N Easy Itty Bitty Nested Baskets
Come home to a clean and mess-free space with these quick ‘n easy itty bitty nested baskets. Craft them in colors that match your furniture!
In fact, confident beginner sewers will find this project simple and fun to make.
Not only does it contain detailed written instructions, but it also shows how you can make the baskets in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
HOW TO MAKE THE ITTY BITTY NESTED BASKETS
Here’s what you will need:
- 1½ yard Fusible fleece or heavy canvas
- 1½ yard décor bond or craft bond or lightweight fusible interfacing
- small basket: 3 fat quarters of coordinating fabric or fabric scraps
- medium basket: 3 fat quarters of coordinating fabric or fabric scraps
- large basket: 5/8 yd of fabric for lining, 2 fat quarters of coordinating fabric or fabric scraps
This pattern is an awesome creation by Caroline Press of Trillium Design.
Especially relevant here is an excellent photo tutorial that will aid you in crafting these awesome nested baskets.
Moreover, you can access the FREE pattern for these cute baskets from the Craftsy website.
To access the FREE pattern for these home must-haves, please click on this link: Itty Bitty Nested Baskets Pattern.
You will need to sign in to access the pattern. If you have not already joined Craftsy, you can JOIN FOR FREE.
In addition, you can find more similar tutorials here: Fabric Crafts Tutorials
Featured image: Caroline Press/Trillium Design – thank you!