Cutify Your Home With These Quick ‘N Easy Charming Owls Craft
Make these quick ‘n easy charming owls craft your next weekend project. They will definitely be an instant favorite.
They make for a great bedroom or living room accent. These owls are guaranteed to bring cheer to any space.
In fact, this project is ideal for crafters with intermediate sewing skills.
Here are the materials you will need to make your very own owls:
- 2 different fabrics (scraps for pincushion size, fat quarters for the basic size)
- black and white felt for the eyes
- 2 buttons
- needle and strong thread for hand sewing (optional)
- polyester fiberfill (for stuffing)
- rice, wheat, beans, or plastic pellets placed in a zip lock bag (for weight)
- glue gun
The pattern includes detailed written instructions on how to make the owls in different sizes.
This craft is another wonderful creation by the amazing team over at Sew Can She.
In fact, you can access the FREE downloadable pattern for these owls from the Craftsy website.
To access the FREE downloadable pattern for this project, please click on this link: Adorable Owls Pattern.
You will need to sign in to access the pattern. If you have not already joined Craftsy, you can JOIN FOR FREE.
You can find more similar free patterns and tutorials here: Fabric Crafts Tutorials
Featured image: Sew Can She – thank you!