Make This Quick And Easy Craft Tool Roll-Up Holder
This delightful craft tool roll-up holder is perfect for organizing all your craft accessories.
The stylish roll-up can easily be adapted to hold any of your sewing or art accessories. It can even be used to store your knitting needles or crochet hooks.
One of these pretty roll-ups will also make a great gift for someone.
By choosing contrasting fabric pieces to suit the person you are giving it to, you can easily whip up a really personalized gift.
Don’t you have any “crafty” friends to give the tool roll-up to? No problem – you can always adapt it to fit make-up brushes instead!
How To Make The Craft Tool Roll-Up Holder
In order to make one of these beautiful roll-ups for your accessories, you will need:
- 1 piece of main fabric, measuring approx. 18″ x 21″ (about 45.70 cm by 53.35 cm)
- 1 piece of contrasting fabric (#1), measuring approx. 18″ x 21″ (about 45.70 cm by 53.35 cm)
- 1 piece of contrasting fabric (#2), measuring approx. 13″ x 21″ (about 33 cm by 53.35 cm)
- 2 pieces of contrasting fabric (#3), measuring approx. 1.5″ x 21″ (about 30.80 cm by 53.35 cm)
- 1 piece of quilt batting, measuring approx. 18″ x 21″ (about 45.70 cm by 53.35 cm)
Wanda over at Alanda Craft has made a great video tutorial. In the video tutorial she shows you, step-by-step, how to make one of these beautiful roll-ups for all your craft accessories.
We have included the video tutorial and you can find it below.
She has also put together a really detailed photo tutorial. You can find this photo tutorial here: Easy To Make Sewing/Craft Tools Roll-Up Holder.
So, why not make one these amazing craft tool roll-ups and organize all your craft accessories!
Watch Wendy in this great video tutorial and learn how to make this pretty tools roll-up!
You can find more similar tutorials here: Fabric Crafts Tutorials