Make A Bunch Of These Awesome Scrap Buster Needle Holders
Give new life to leftover fabric by turning them into awesome Scrap Buster Needle Holders. They are so quick and easy to make.
Here’s a list of what you will need for this project.
- fabric for the main piece measuring 6.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- fabric for the lining measuring 6.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- batting or fusible fleece measuring 6.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- one piece felt measuring 4 inches x 4.5 inches
- batting measuring 4 inches x 4.5 inches
- snaps of your choice (see video for different options)
These needle holders also make for a truly heartwarming keepsakes gift for loved ones.
HOW TO MAKE THE SCRAP BUSTER NEEDLE HOLDERS
This wonderful project is another design by Paula and Wanda, the talented designers over at Alanda Craft.
In fact, you can access the FREE tutorial for these needle holders from their website.
To access the FREE tutorial, please click on this link: Scrap Buster – Needle Holder Tutorial – Sewing Project.
Work along with these talented crafters for your very own needle holders!
You can find more similar free patterns and tutorials here: Fabric Crafts Tutorials
Featured image: Alanda Craft – thank you!